As a member of the Munich Circle for the Digital Transformation (Münchner Kreis)
- Reisach, U. (Sept. 2019, Shanghai) Industrial AI and its Ethical and Governance Challenges. Speech at the International Forum on Innovation and Emerging Industries Development/Fourth Sino-German Workshop on Digital Transformation of Manufacturing Industry. Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE) and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Reisach, U. (March 2019, Potsdam) Herausforderungen in Ballungsräumen - Mobilitätssysteme in der Volksrepublik China. Vortrag auf dem Symposium "Mobilitätssysteme im digitalen Umbruch - fährt unsere Wertschöpfung davon?" von Münchner Kreis und Hasso Plattner-Institut der Universität Potsdam.
As a member of the German Federal Education and Research Ministry's Expert Group for the Sino-German Innovation Dialogue (2017-2019)
- European and National Networking Workshops on Sino-European Research Cooperation
- Sino-German Innovation Policy Workshops in Berlin, Beijing and Hangzhou with the German Education and Research Ministry (BMBF), the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Chinese Academy for Science and Technology for Development (CASTED).
- Speeches of Ulrike Reisach:
- Partnership and competition in the field of AI
- Digital Innovation and their
Perception in China and Germany
- Innovation in China and Germany - A Cross-Cultural Comparison
- Creativity and Innovation in Applied Sciences and Industry Cooperation.
As a Professor at Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Germany (2008-today)
- Commissioner for International Affairs for the Information Management Department
- Presentation at several international scientific conferences, i.e. of
the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS) and the
European Federation of Operational Research Societies (EURO). Papers accepted
- Visiting professor and guest speaker at UCD Dublin (2019), METU Ankara (2012), China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shenzhen 1998-2019)
- Host of guest lecturers from all over the world at HNU
- Delegation leader for several field trips of the university in Cape Town/South Africa, Brussels/Belgium, London /UK, PR China, Vietnam.
- Lectures in English (bachelor and master courses) on Intercultural Management, Intercultural Communication, International Business Negotiations, Institutional, Ethical and Cultural Aspects of International Corporate Communications and Media Management, External Corporate Communications. International participants from Argentina, Brazil, France, PR China, Russia, Spain, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey.
In different Government Affairs and Corporate Strategy functions at Siemens HQ, Munich 1991-2008 (Director Corporate Communications and Government Affairs)
- Regular Siemens Government Affairs representation in Ministries and General Directions of EU Member States, the EU Commission and the PR China. Participation in discussions with business associations, think tanks and members of parliaments and commissions on the Common European Market, the introduction of a Common European Currency (the Euro), the EU enlargement process, political cooperation between the EU member states, Industrial Policy in the EU, the WTO accession of the PR China, regional strategies in Europe and Asia, International Trade Issues, Global Government Affairs strategies.
- Graduation from a Siemens Advanced Management/Corporate MBA program with Duke University and Babson College, USA focusing on Asia/Pacific and taking place in Singapore/Kuala Lumpur/Beijing (2004-2006)
- Representation of Siemens at international conferences and panels; Speeches (in English) for delegations and dialogue forums of ministries, companies, think tanks and universities, including the Aspen Institute, Berlin, the American Enterprise Institute and the Harvard Center for European Studies Berlin (see references).