Since 2008 I am a full professor at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) in Bavaria/Germany. As a member of the Information Management Department, I am active in the fields of Business Science, Social Science and Operational Research. After graduation from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (LMU), I worked on my Ph.D. on corporate responsibility which achieved a Dr. oec. publ. summa cum laude from the LMU and several scientific awards. In 2005, I com-pleted a Corporate MBA in Advanced Management by Duke University/Babson College, USA.
My current projects focus on
societal, cultural and ethical comparisons of Artificial Intelligence and (digital) innovation approaches. Additionally, I am Commissioner for International Affairs and Liaison Officer
for the German Federal Academic Scholarship Program (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
For 20 years I held management positions in international relations and international strategy development, such as Director Corporate Communication and Government Affairs and Director Market Intelligence, Strategy and Trends for the Siemens HQ in Munich. Based on my experience in many projects in Asia and in the USA, I have given speeches and published 13 books and numerous scientific articles on international management and strategies. Together with colleagues from Asia, Europe, and the Americas I am engaged in think tanks, research projects and academic working groups.
- Münchener Kreis für die Digitale Transformation (MK)
- The Practice of Operational Research (POR) https://www.euro-online.org/websites/or-in-practice/
Board member of Operational Research for Common Good https://www.euro-online.org/websites/ethicsandor/board-members/
- Expert group Sino-German Innovation Platform of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Hochschullehrerverband Interkulturelle Studien (IKS)
- Max-Weber Program Bavaria
- German Federal Academic Scholarship Program (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes)